Have you ever found a print you were so in love with that you had to have one….or three??
And do you know how to easily hang pictures?
I recently finished my daughter’s bedroom complete with a modern brick wall and a gorgeous vanity (full reveal coming soon so stay tuned). When it was time to find art or photos for her wall we turned to the Poster Store. .
Posters? Really? YES, really! From Boho to Vintage, these prints are such amazing quality and so beautiful printed on gorgeous, weighted matte paper.
I went ahead and ordered their frames, too. They pair perfectly with the prints and I didn’t have to go from store to store looking for the perfect frame. Their frames are of the highest quality with clear acrylic glass with a film protectant to keep them perfect during shipping.
How to Easily Hang Pictures in a Row:
- Measure from the bottom of the frame to the center of the hanger on the back where it will rest on your nail. Mine is 24 3/4″.
2. Figure out how high you want the bottom of your center frame to sit. Measure up from the floor to that measurement and then add the measurement you just did (remember mine is 24 3/4″).
3. Take a level and draw a line across your wall in the space you want to hang your frames in. **TIP: Use a pencil and you can remove any lines that show with a magic eraser.
4. Now measure the distance from the edge of your frame to the center where the nail will sit.
Once you do that, multiply that by two and add 2-3 inches. That will be the distance from the center of one frame to the center of the next frame with 2-3 inches in between each frame. Make a mark on the level line you made. Keep moving along the wall.
5. Place a nail on each mark along the level line. Hang your prints! VOILA!!!!
**TIP: To keep my frames from moving I place this behind the bottom of the frame.
You, too, can easily hang pictures in a row!
I updated my son’s room a while ago and made these easy picture ledges. These prints would look amazing on them, too! I would love to see what you end up with! Please send your pics here or DM me on instagram @aprilcolleenblog. Have a great day, friends!